Action Bronson VIP Dinner w/ Action Bronson (Night 1)
Availability: In stock
Price as configured: $0.00
DINNER WITH ACTION BRONSON
- Intimate dinner with Action Bronson at private event space in NYC.
- Maximum 10 guests (purchasers) per dinner.
- Additional dates open as each sells out. Max. 5 dinners total.
- Purchasers will receive a PDF with additional details at point of purchase.
- VIP Event team to follow up with additional event details around album release date.
- Event dates to be confirmed with purchasers in upcoming weeks.
- Location revealed upon registration.
- Entry 21+ with valid ID at the door.
- US Only Domestic Round-Trip Airfare
- 2 night hotel stay in NYC
- $50 travel stipend
- Photo with Action Bronson
- Autographed copy of F*ck That's Delicious: An Annotated Guide to Eating Well
- Blue Chips 7000 T-Shirt*
- Blue Chips 7000 Digital Album
All pre-orders include instant digital downloads of "Let Me Breathe" "The Chairman's Intent" and "Durag vs. Headband (feat. Big Body Bes)"
*T-shirt design not final and subject to change.
Album emailed on 8/25. Physical product will ship together and is expected to arrive on or around 9/15.
F*ck That's Delicious
Part memoir, part cookbook, part travelogue, and wholly original, F*ck, That's Delicious is rapper Action Bronson’s comprehensive guide to the food, chefs, food makers, regions, neighborhoods, and restaurants that every food obsessive should know. Organized as a full-color illustrated guide with 100 entries, the book captures all the foods that get to him: When his mama makes him a good ol’ bagel and cheese with scrambled eggs. The tacos in LA. Dominican chimis. Jamaican jerk. Hand-rolled pasta from Mario Batali and Michael White. The best Chinese red-pork char siu buns in the world, found in London. And more, lots more.
F*ck, That’s Delicious also includes 40 recipes inspired by Action’s childhood, family, tours, and travels—like the Albanian pite and Bronson’s Original Lamb Burger—and adapted from name-brand chefs and street cooks he’s met on his show. Richly visual, the book is layered with illustrations and photographs of Action’s childhood, food excursions, tours, lyric notebooks, and more. Release Date: 9/12.